Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Obsession




Can you tell I am a bit in love w/ Twilight?
I've read each book in less than 24 hours a piece
I'm on the fourth book and I can hardly contain my suspense
Tonight I go to see the movie @ a 12:05 showing and I couldn't be more excited

Edward Cullen ahhh lol
These books seem to capture my attention like no other and I'm so happy that I do not seem to be the only one that has this fascination with them! It's sort of my escape from reality, once I start reading I can't stop lol it is uncontrollable! Absolutely ridiculous if you were to ask my husband lmfao! But this is all ok! I don't care how ridiculous it seems to anyone :) I'm entranced by the books, the characters, the love, the absolute dedication they all hold to one another.

I'll quit ranting just wanted to share my newest obsession w/ the world!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Ive started reading Twilight!! =)

Unknown said...

Edward is my fantasy. I am looking for my Edward. he is just like no other creature in this world. I love the books.