Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How we became two

Justin and I went to a Muscular Dystrophy Camp together since we were around 6 years old. We didn't talk until we were around 16 years old. We started dating in June of 2004. He lived 2 hours away visiting on the weekends. I lived for Friday afternoons! It was early January of 2005 we found out we were expecting. After Justin and I graduated from High School he moved to Cookeville to live with me and together we prepared for our little girl's arrival. We did not marry right away we continued to live unmarried and as a family with our little girl. On February 14, 2007 yes V-day Justin took me out to my favorite resturant to eat and it was there he proposed! I couldn't contain the excitement! We almost immideatly began planning our wedding! On September 22, 2007 we were married and I officially became Mrs. Justin Adams. I am so happy and proud to be his wife! Justin is an amazing man, husband, father, and friend. He currently attends Tennessee Tech University full time and is working towards his degree in electrical engineering. He is so supportive and is always there to help me when I need him most!

No comments: